You can add or update information about a link such as its URL, title, description, image and other configuration in your Links dashboard. Here how we will do it.
- Sign in to your Biobiogo account, if you don’t have one, create one, it is completely free.
- Click Links on the top menu bar to go to your link dashboard.
- Click Add Link and choose a link type.
- Enter the URL and link title, optionally a description.
- Add an attractive icon if you wish to make your link more attractive, to do so, click on the image icon beside the Save button.
You may want to require an additional action form your audiences to open the link, click on the Lock icon, actions can be required:
- Join your mailing list to open the link.
- Answer a question to open the link.
- Enter a pass code to open the link.
If want to request a payment from your visitor to open the link, click on the $ to setup a price, which can be:
- One-time payment
- Recurring payment (7 / 30 days)